Cresswell Physical Therapy and Hand Rehabilitation, Inc. was established in 1992 in Redding, CA. Since that time, we have been committed to providing top-quality services to our patients while maintaining a high level of business integrity within the community. As a 100% therapist facility, decisions are made to develop programs based entirely on the therapeutic needs of our surrounding community.
Programs for special patient conditions:
● Rheumatoid arthritis
● Vestibular and balance problems
● Vascular entrapment syndrome (thoracic outlet syndrome)
● Repetitive motion injury (carpal tunnel syndrome)
Programs for special community needs:
● Pediatric care within the schools
● Home evaluations regarding the need for modifications and renovations for the disabled family member
● Home consultation services work-related injuries
● Sports-related injuries
● Mild traumatic brain injury
Programs for the general community:
● Wellness and injury preventions seminars. Click HERE for back safety tips.
● Physical therapy education seminars for physicians
● Awareness and education workshops for insurance companies
● Speaking engagements at professional conferences and conventions
● Sponsorship of organizations that aim to improve personal health
Programs for the work place via the Ergonomic Institute, a Division of Cresswell:
● Ergonomic evaluations
● Pre-employment screening
● Injury prevention seminars. Click HERE for computer safety tips.
● Workshops on how to meet Cal OSHA ergonomic regulations